With the easing of lockdown around the corner, it’ll be time to *gasp!* think about using make up again! Like us, you may be looking to add a bit of natural colour to your lip and cheeks.
This three ingredient recipe couldn’t be simpler to make and you might want to make a few extra to gift to friends and family. Pop one in your bag, the car and in your bathroom so radiance is never far away!
• 1 heaped tablespoon Shea Butter – Buy Here
• 1 level teaspoon Kaolin Clay Powder – Buy Here
• 1 level teaspoon Mica Powder to suit your colouring – you can mix shades if needed (I use a pink powder) – Buy Here
• Mixing Bowl
• Mortar & Pestle (or Spoon)
• 15ml lip balm tin – Buy Here
- Mix the kaolin clay and mica powder together in a small bowl.
- Place the shea butter into the mortar and using the pestle mix it into a paste. Slowly add the powder from step 1 to the mortar, mixing it until all the ingredients are blended together without any lumps.
- Transfer the tint mixture to your container and using the back of a teaspoon press it down into the tin.
Note: If you don’t have a mortar & pestle, simply use the back of a spoon.
To use: lightly swipe your finger on your new tint and dab it onto your lips and smooth some into your cheeks.